Friday / Saturday?

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2011
      Anybody planning on going up Friday or Saturday? SE winds and a little new snow, will it make for a good day at Last Resort or anywhere else?
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2011
        May go this week end looking for favorable conditions , was anyone out there
        16 Feb 5:37 pm2522886WSW42G51

        I would of liked to of seen that . I went up Tuesday It was maybe E at  6 to 8 but the pine censer  was reading 12 G 15 and 15 G 18 when we were there , we went to last resort and spooners also stopped at the maintenance shed and very little wind . maybe its not reading correctly from the east
        Steve Ceramic Tile Installer

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:28:48 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday / Saturday?

        Anybody planning on going up Friday or Saturday? SE winds and a little new snow, will it make for a good day at Last Resort or anywhere else?

      • jasonfrink86
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2011
          Nice to see a white highway this morning! (test post)

          > May go this week end looking for favorable conditions , was anyone out there
          >

          > 16 Feb 5:37 pm
          > 25
          > 22
          > 88
          > 6
          > WSW
          > 42G51
          > I would of liked to of seen that . I went up Tuesday It was maybe E at 6 to 8 but the pine censer was reading 12 G 15 and 15 G 18 when we were there , we went to last resort and spooners also stopped at the maintenance shed and very little wind . maybe its not reading correctly from the east
          > Steve Ceramic Tile Installer
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: jwattboi@...
          > Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:28:48 +0000
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday / Saturday?
          >

          > Anybody planning on going up Friday or Saturday? SE winds and a little new snow, will it make for a good day at Last Resort or anywhere else?

        • Jason
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18, 2011
            First time in a long time Slither, see ya out there tomorrow.

            J.Mac

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jasonfrink86" <jasonfrink86@...> wrote:

            > Nice to see a white highway this morning! (test post)
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
            > >

            > > May go this week end looking for favorable conditions , was anyone out there
            > >

            > > 16 Feb 5:37 pm
            > > 25
            > > 22
            > > 88
            > > 6
            > > WSW
            > > 42G51
            > > I would of liked to of seen that . I went up Tuesday It was maybe E at 6 to 8 but the pine censer was reading 12 G 15 and 15 G 18 when we were there , we went to last resort and spooners also stopped at the maintenance shed and very little wind . maybe its not reading correctly from the east
            > > Steve Ceramic Tile Installer
            > >

            > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: jwattboi@
            > > Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:28:48 +0000
            > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday / Saturday?
            > >

            > > Anybody planning on going up Friday or Saturday? SE winds and a little new snow, will it make for a good day at Last Resort or anywhere else?

          • Greg Danley
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19, 2011
              I'm heading out now-making an escape-anyone want a ride or ill take one, can be at albi's in 60 min. 602-9610

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: "jasonfrink86" <jasonfrink86@...>
              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:20:54 -0000