RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sat. Sep 16, 2006

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hey Steve,

      Let me know if you got the check.  I slipped it under your front door.

      -Jason

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2006
        Brad and Eddy went to ICR and played amongst the toulies.  What a blast with winds 12-18 and perfect glass water behind weeds.  My calves and chins are a bit bruised from getting whipped by some of the bigger plants, but the boards plan right over anything that was out there.

        Looks like we might have some wind worthy of SR or CJ tomorrow night.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2006
          Wednesday maybe the day anyone up for a drive.

          Eddy