Craft beer + local food + bikes!

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011

      Hey guys, would you please get some snow out there? I'm ready to go back, but man, the snow sucks.

      Anyway, I have a new gig. I'm the director of the Idaho Pedestrian and Bicycle Alliance. We have a very cool fundraiser next week--a four course meal of local food and BEER!  Please spread the word!

      ONLY A FEW SEATS LEFT for this amazing four course local meal with craft beers! Email whitney@... to RSVP TODAY!

      Local Food + Good Beer + Biking and Walking = Good Times!

      On February 22, join Redfeather and the Idaho Pedestrian and Bicycle Alliance for a unique culinary experience: a four course locally sourced dinner with specialty beer pairings served in Redfeather’s own wine cellar. It’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity to contribute to bicycle and pedestrian advocacy and education in Idaho, while tasting a variety of craft beers and supporting local food producers at the same time.

      $75 gets you soup, salad, appetizer, entrée and dessert. All will be lovingly prepared with local ingredients, by one of the best chefs in Boise, and paired with unique and delicious beers.

      Proceeds will support the efforts of the Idaho Pedestrian and Bicycle Alliance. IPBA believes that Idaho roads should be safe and accessible for all users, not just those in cars. We’re the only statewide organization to advocate for the rights and safety of bicyclists and pedestrians at the Idaho legislature, in Idaho planning decisions, and in Washington, DC. We do this by assisting local member organizations, participating in state planning and funding decisions and educating all types of Idaho road users. Read more at http://idahopedbike.org.

      Please RSVP to whitney@... by February 16. Thanks!