RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sat. Sep 16, 2006

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006

      hell yeah it was an awesome day!!! cold fingers, but it was worth it. had a blast. thanks again steve for the motivation. rw

      From: "steve_linane" <steve_linane@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sat. Sep 16, 2006
      Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:51:17 -0000

      Ryan , Tom C. and myself launched at a new spot on the Snake River .
      The first dirt road on the right after you leave the pavement going to
      the pump house . Parking is limited . But the advantages are 1 entry
      is at water level 2 no tall shrubs to snag your lines 3 its shallow
      out 300 to 400 ft. to make launching and landing safe and easy . draw
      back ,bridge is very close so, no down wind safety net .
      any way rip it up from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm with only a 10min stop for
      lunch wind 18 to 25 temp 65
      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
        Hey Steve,

        Let me know if you got the check.  I slipped it under your front door.

        -Jason

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2006
          Brad and Eddy went to ICR and played amongst the toulies.  What a blast with winds 12-18 and perfect glass water behind weeds.  My calves and chins are a bit bruised from getting whipped by some of the bigger plants, but the boards plan right over anything that was out there.

          Looks like we might have some wind worthy of SR or CJ tomorrow night.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19, 2006
            Wednesday maybe the day anyone up for a drive.

            Eddy