Re: [snowkiteidaho] Hopin' for Friday

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2011
      I am going out today. Was thinking of an early departure. 10am or there abouts. Anyone else want to go then?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 5, 2011, at 12:30 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Rusty and I rode double barrel...fluctuated between 9m and 12m.  Snow was pretty soft on top (slushy) with a firm base.  Three other riders from HR.   Pretty fun afternoon!

      On Feb 4, 2011 11:52 PM, "Morgan Parks" <gorged2000@...> wrote:

      I would like to carpool with anyone who is going kiting saturday. I havent been out much this season and really wanna get some riding in but my budget is pretty small at the moment so going and splitting gas would be way better. let me know if anyone goes and has room for me. thanks.
      Morgan
      208 420 4686