Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [snowkiteidaho] 18g20

Expand Messages
  • Jon Bolt
    Happy Bday, pup ! Jon
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 4 10:00 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      Happy Bday, pup !

      Jon

      On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
       

      Happy birthday to me!
      Gonna get me a 44oz'r and go kitin'!

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone


    • geardaddyllc
      Glad I m not heading up today and stuck at work, looks terrible... I say that in hopes that the wind gods give you a great B-Day present to rub it in my face
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 4 10:21 AM
      • 0 Attachment
        Glad I'm not heading up today and stuck at work, looks terrible...

        I say that in hopes that the wind gods give you a great B-Day present to rub it in my face while stuck at work...

        EdD

        I hope to get a hall pass tomorrow :-)


        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
        >
        > Thanks for all the B'day wishes.
        >
        > The wind is being a little flukey now, but the early-semi-retired slackers club, me, Steve & J, are shootin' for noon departure. Any one else believe that irresponsibility is the to success wanna join the party?
        > 484-6766
        >
        > Darrel Thomas
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Feb 4, 2011, at 9:27 AM, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:
        >
        > > In my best Kite sites voice over impersonation, "Happy Birthday, Darrel".
        > >
        > > --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > From: Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...>
        > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] 18g20
        > > To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        > > Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 10:37 AM
        > >
        > >
        > > When it comes to sickies, Darrel, you are tops.
        > > There, stick that on a card and you have your bday present from me.
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:21 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >>
        > >> C'mon Eddy, aren't you tired of punching the clock yet? Time to call in "sick!" we all know kiting is a sickness!
        > >>
        > >> Darrel Thomas
        > >> Sent from my iPhone
        > >>
        > >> On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        > >>
        > >>>
        > >>> Happy bday D
        > >>>
        > >>> Eddy Petranek
        > >>>
        > >>>
        > >>> On Feb 4, 2011, at 6:13 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
        > >>>
        > >>>>
        > >>>> Happy birthday to me!
        > >>>> Gonna get me a 44oz'r and go kitin'!
        > >>>>
        > >>>> Darrel Thomas
        > >>>> Sent from my iPhone
        > >>>
        > >>
        > >
        > >
        >
      • geardaddyllc
        YOUR WELCOME!!! ;-) EdD
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 4 2:43 PM
        • 0 Attachment
          YOUR WELCOME!!!

          ;-)

          EdD

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
          >
          > Glad I'm not heading up today and stuck at work, looks terrible...
          >
          > I say that in hopes that the wind gods give you a great B-Day present to rub it in my face while stuck at work...
          >
          > EdD
          >
          > I hope to get a hall pass tomorrow :-)
          >
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks for all the B'day wishes.
          > >
          > > The wind is being a little flukey now, but the early-semi-retired slackers club, me, Steve & J, are shootin' for noon departure. Any one else believe that irresponsibility is the to success wanna join the party?
          > > 484-6766
          > >
          > > Darrel Thomas
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > On Feb 4, 2011, at 9:27 AM, mike stone <gs1ifx@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > In my best Kite sites voice over impersonation, "Happy Birthday, Darrel".
          > > >
          > > > --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > From: Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
          > > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] 18g20
          > > > To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          > > > Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 10:37 AM
          > > >
          > > >
          > > > When it comes to sickies, Darrel, you are tops.
          > > > There, stick that on a card and you have your bday present from me.
          > > >
          > > > Sent from my iPhone
          > > >
          > > > On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:21 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > >>
          > > >> C'mon Eddy, aren't you tired of punching the clock yet? Time to call in "sick!" we all know kiting is a sickness!
          > > >>
          > > >> Darrel Thomas
          > > >> Sent from my iPhone
          > > >>
          > > >> On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
          > > >>
          > > >>>
          > > >>> Happy bday D
          > > >>>
          > > >>> Eddy Petranek
          > > >>>
          > > >>>
          > > >>> On Feb 4, 2011, at 6:13 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@> wrote:
          > > >>>
          > > >>>>
          > > >>>> Happy birthday to me!
          > > >>>> Gonna get me a 44oz'r and go kitin'!
          > > >>>>
          > > >>>> Darrel Thomas
          > > >>>> Sent from my iPhone
          > > >>>
          > > >>
          > > >
          > > >
          > >
          >
        • Darrel Thomas
          Thank you all for the B day wishes and Special Ed - your sacrifice is appreciated. Buy next year, I think just a couple less good wishes will suffice, 30mph
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 4 3:19 PM
          • 0 Attachment
            Thank you all for the B'day wishes and Special Ed - your sacrifice is appreciated. Buy next year, I think just a couple less "good wishes" will suffice, 30mph is about all the fun I can handle!

            See y'all tomorrow!

            Darrel Thomas
            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 4, 2011, at 3:43 PM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

             

            YOUR WELCOME!!!

            ;-)

            EdD

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
            >
            > Glad I'm not heading up today and stuck at work, looks terrible...
            >
            > I say that in hopes that the wind gods give you a great B-Day present to rub it in my face while stuck at work...
            >
            > EdD
            >
            > I hope to get a hall pass tomorrow :-)
            >
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Thanks for all the B'day wishes.
            > >
            > > The wind is being a little flukey now, but the early-semi-retired slackers club, me, Steve & J, are shootin' for noon departure. Any one else believe that irresponsibility is the to success wanna join the party?
            > > 484-6766
            > >
            > > Darrel Thomas
            > > Sent from my iPhone
            > >
            > > On Feb 4, 2011, at 9:27 AM, mike stone <gs1ifx@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > In my best Kite sites voice over impersonation, "Happy Birthday, Darrel".
            > > >
            > > > --- On Fri, 2/4/11, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > From: Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
            > > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] 18g20
            > > > To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            > > > Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 10:37 AM
            > > >
            > > >
            > > > When it comes to sickies, Darrel, you are tops.
            > > > There, stick that on a card and you have your bday present from me.
            > > >
            > > > Sent from my iPhone
            > > >
            > > > On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:21 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > >>
            > > >> C'mon Eddy, aren't you tired of punching the clock yet? Time to call in "sick!" we all know kiting is a sickness!
            > > >>
            > > >> Darrel Thomas
            > > >> Sent from my iPhone
            > > >>
            > > >> On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
            > > >>
            > > >>>
            > > >>> Happy bday D
            > > >>>
            > > >>> Eddy Petranek
            > > >>>
            > > >>>
            > > >>> On Feb 4, 2011, at 6:13 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@> wrote:
            > > >>>
            > > >>>>
            > > >>>> Happy birthday to me!
            > > >>>> Gonna get me a 44oz'r and go kitin'!
            > > >>>>
            > > >>>> Darrel Thomas
            > > >>>> Sent from my iPhone
            > > >>>
            > > >>
            > > >
            > > >
            > >
            >

          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.