Hopin' for Friday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 3:38 PM
      Bettin' on Saturday.
      Some sources suggest Friday might be pretty good others just so so. All indications are Saturday should rock.

      Get yer babysitters booked!

      I've got tomorrow off, so I'm good to go as soon as it turns on.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Morgan Parks
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4 10:52 PM
        I would like to carpool with anyone who is going kiting saturday. I havent been out much this season and really wanna get some riding in but my budget is pretty small at the moment so going and splitting gas would be way better. let me know if anyone goes and has room for me. thanks.
        Morgan
        208 420 4686

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4 11:30 PM

          Rusty and I rode double barrel...fluctuated between 9m and 12m.  Snow was pretty soft on top (slushy) with a firm base.  Three other riders from HR.   Pretty fun afternoon!

          On Feb 4, 2011 11:52 PM, "Morgan Parks" <gorged2000@...> wrote:

          I would like to carpool with anyone who is going kiting saturday. I havent been out much this season and really wanna get some riding in but my budget is pretty small at the moment so going and splitting gas would be way better. let me know if anyone goes and has room for me. thanks.
          Morgan
          208 420 4686
          > Some sources suggest Friday might be pretty good others just so s...

        • Tonyswilliams