Re: [snowkiteidaho] Cabarete Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 8:49 AM
      Sorry for the hurt, Bill....find a good pain doctor, get some meds, & deal w/ it !

      On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Dr. Binegar <bbinegar@...> wrote:

      Billy and Jon,

      You guys are killing me.  Need to put retirement on the fast track.  Glad you’re all having fun in the sun.  COLD here the next few days.  ENJOY!

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID  83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com