Cabarete Update

  • Billy McMaster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      Well this year has been amazing kited everyday so far but 3 thats 19days total kited with wind for the next 5 days forecasted that means Ill be able to kite the same day Im flying home The wind Gods have blessed me....

      I have some amazing video from La Bocca one of the secret local spots down here glassy water where a river meets the ocean shot two of the local up and coming Pros for F-One these kids make it look so easy amazing handstands on the water etc...you name it sick shit!!!   anyways I'm excited to get back and snowkite the rest opf the season sounds like its been turning on so save me some snow!

      Billy
    • Dr. Binegar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

        Billy and Jon,

        You guys are killing me.  Need to put retirement on the fast track.  Glad you’re all having fun in the sun.  COLD here the next few days.  ENJOY!

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com