Re: Which 12m?

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2011
      Thanks for the input and offers of kites for sale. I bought the Wainman today. All the reviews sounded really good and so did word of mouth so I just decided to buy it and get it over with. It sounds like a good beginner to intermediate kite like the Kahoona with more quality and features for the money.