RE: [snowkiteidaho] how was it

  • mike stone
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 22, 2011
    Scott laying tracks.

    --- On Sat, 1/22/11, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...> wrote:

    From: Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...>
    Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] how was it
    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 10:01 PM

    glad to hear you and Laura got some kite time...

    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    From: geardaddyllc@...
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:19:19 -0700

    Beautiful day. Wind was a little light,  3" top layer of snow on top of rock hard base. Laura and I got there at 3:30 really depressed as it looked done but we went to snowmobile park and rode for an hr.  Laura's first time back on kite in 10 months. After 5 mins  I heard her say it's like riding a bike.

    Wahoo

    Eddy Petranek

    On Jan 22, 2011, at 5:56 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

    <--static--intheclouds_lt.gif>

    How was kiting today? Was there more coverage than last week?  Do you think it will be on for tomorrow?  Do you know when the annual snowkite event is?
    Thanks!

    Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
    Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
    Realtor - Top Producer
    Boise, ID. 83706
    208-860-5053 - cell
    208-331-6833 - e-fax

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 2 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
      Nice photos...it was beautiful up there...

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: gs1ifx@...
      Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:01:02 -0800
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] how was it [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from mike stone included below]
      Scott laying tracks.

      glad to hear you and Laura got some kite time...

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Message 3 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
        Gavin,  Do you know when the Camas snow kiting event is?  Feb last year?  Anyone else have an idea.  A wind bust last year.....maybe they gave up.

        glad to hear you and Laura got some kite time...

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 16 , Jan 23, 2011
          Mike what is the story on this Pic , where were you ? J , Darrel , jack , Chris , and I arrived at the snowmobile park about 12;00 and it was 10m with 3" on top of firm . Road till 3;30 when it backed down ,, took the 15m out for 30 mins and called it a day . J will post vid on Kitesites

          On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:59 PM, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

          [Attachment(s) from mike stone included below]

          Wahoo, indeed.

          glad to hear you and Laura got some kite time...

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com