Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Getting excited!!!!

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2011
      I'm heading out in 20 min. if anybody wants to carpool

      Sent from my iPhone 340 4167

      On Jan 22, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      It is open now.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      Just got a phone call from Jack at 11:45am. Road to Camas is closed due to bad accident. Jack will call me and let me know when road reopens and I'll post. hopefully not to many are sitting in there cars waiting right now???