Re: [snowkiteidaho] windsock history

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      It's nice to have visual on camera when we don't trust meter

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jan 19, 2011, at 7:11 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      I have one. I was going to hang it up on the ridge after you put yours on the camera. I saw it was gone last night, and have been debating the better place to put mine. I was thinking I'd go ahead and put it on the ridge since we can always just check the sensor at the pine turnoff as easy as check the cam, but it would be nice to be able to judge the ridge without having to make the hike sometimes...! :-) Anybody have any thoughts?

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 19, 2011, at 5:55 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      It is gone again...

      I'll order another small one as it seems the bigger ones just don't hang on very long.