Saturday

  • B rad
    Message 1 of 81 , Aug 31, 2006
      Saturday looks awsome I know me and eddy are gonna try and go but I
      thought It would be really cool if we could get a big group together.

      We need everybody It would be so much fun.

      Hope to see all you guys out there

      B Rad
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 81 of 81 , Aug 26, 2012
        The big swim is on. Flat flat flat. Bruce n James got back but Chris is way out swimming. Eddy took out student on boat but he will have to go fast to get the kite up. N stay up

        Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

        3sails on the water. They were rippin for a while.

        Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...> wrote:

        I was there at 7:20am not one kite, one sail or one white cap, canal was glass....the trees were moving on my way out though so something might be coming back but it could disappear in a second though....take a chance if you've got the gas.....

        CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: geardaddyllc@...
        Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 07:41:50 -0600
        Subject: Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

        He is lying.  It's great and not much smoke

        Eddy

        On Aug 26, 2012, at 7:12 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

        No I lied!  Waiting for wind now. :-(

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Aug 26, 2012, at 6:58 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

        Clouds make it a bit up and down. But it's good at the moment and fair bit warmer than yesterday.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Aug 25, 2012, at 5:23 PM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

        I've read that several band members always hated playing "Mr Roboto".

        I think Sunday will be a smokey one, if it blows.