Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: [snowkiteidaho] camas wind

Expand Messages
  • Dr. Binegar
    Sorry late with Fri report. Should have put Madi, daughter, on my 13 right away. Tried it at the end, but too late. I actually was able to fly it and go,
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 18, 2011
    • 0 Attachment

      Sorry late with Fri report.  Should have put Madi, daughter, on my 13 right away.  Tried it at the end, but too late.  I actually was able to fly it and go, but got up there an hour too late and was trying to help Madi.  Madi did show good kite control, but had some difficulty with sticky snow and snowboard.  It was still a good session for her with some learning done.  Especially the long walk out for her, postholing forever.  She never complained once and she went snowboarding the next day all day at Bogus. To be young again!


      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202




      The information contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure to any other party under applicable law.

      If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If received in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone.  Thank you.


      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Tonyswilliams
      Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 9:23 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas wind



      I'll be driving through there on my way home from salmon today, I will look for kites. Saw Bill trying to keep his kite in the air on Friday. Talk about a lost cause.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2011, at 9:04 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:


      You don't need to try to scare the rest of us off just because you can't go.

      Where's a good place to find lighter winds if it starts blasting? Doesn't feel right asking that question; we're usually looking for more wind.



      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>;
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas wind
      Sent: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 7:53:08 AM


      Other duties got in my way...


      Looks like it is going to be crazy winds, forecast is gusts to 45.  Be careful. Kay bring your trainer, better yet bring a camera and catch the mayhem!!!!


      I have a special on small kites today.  Add 20% ;-)



      On Jan 17, 2011, at 7:35 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:


      I'm in, but I'm on the 1:00-1:30 bus.

      Darrel Thomas

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 16, 2011, at 5:17 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:



      Ya probably the Hysterical site , one of the turn outs on the south side

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Kay Walst6on

      Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:51 PM

      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas wind



      Hey Steve,

      I'm going up tomorrow.  Where are you guys going to be.  I like the flats by the Last Resort.

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group - downtown
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax



      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 4:26:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas wind



      I second that Eddy My Daughter wants to try kiting . So we will head up about noonish , It looks like it could get real windy to much for learning but we will take our chances . And Josh I wouldn't let the wet snow stop me , wax warm

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: Gear Daddy LLC

      Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:01 PM

      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas wind



      I think there is a descent chance tomorrow.  If I can get my work done by noon I might try to boggie up. 


      Laura is contemplating heading up with dan and jen as well and I'll meet them up there.  


      Of course I wanna see it first.  I'll be returning from Pocatello on Wednesday and might bring my stuff. To hit it on trip back. 

      Eddy Petranek 


      On Jan 16, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:


      What does the crystal ball have to say about tomorrow? It looks like some wind out of the west, but a little warm (36 degrees). Do you expect the snow to be too wet? Thinking about trying it...




    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.