Re: [snowkiteidaho] Turn back now!

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2011
      9.5, that was me, only my 2nd time on a snowboard.  I'm sure it looked like it too, lol.

      On Jan 17, 2011, at 16:38, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Just stopped at the big easy and the snow is corn chowder and wow did alot melt since Friday. A few people out but they were looking like they should have chose larger then the 9m they were using.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2011, at 2:48 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      I've been up here for about an hour trying to make it work... But the snow has the slipperiness of peanut butter. There is plenty of wind, but the snow just ruins it. It's nearly impossible to keep your board or skis above the snow and when you start to dive you're stuck. I hate being the bearer of bad news but I just don't want anyone else wasting their time driving up here. Sorry guys
      Rusty Hill