Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tick tock

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
      Joey says you are welcome.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:18 PM, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

      Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

      -

    • Greg Danley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
        Beautiful day on the Camas. Good start to the 2011 sailing season.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 23:20:13 -0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] amazing Saturday session

        Blue skies and 20+ wind and post holing snow...what more can you ask for.

        It was a great start to my 2011 snowkite season, hope everyone had as much fun as I did...now it is time for recovery.