Re: [snowkiteidaho] amazing Saturday session

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
      I was liteski on a 15

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jan 8, 2011, at 4:21 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      What size kite were u flying?

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of geardaddyllc
      Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 4:20 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] amazing Saturday session

      Blue skies and 20+ wind and post holing snow...what more can you ask for.

      It was a great start to my 2011 snowkite season, hope everyone had as much fun as I did...now it is time for recovery.

      Eddy

    • mike stone
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
        Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

        -

      • Tonyswilliams
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
          Joey says you are welcome.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:18 PM, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

          Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

          -

        • Greg Danley
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
            Beautiful day on the Camas. Good start to the 2011 sailing season.

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 23:20:13 -0000