RE: [snowkiteidaho] amazing Saturday session

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011

      What size kite were u flying?

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of geardaddyllc
      Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 4:20 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] amazing Saturday session

      Blue skies and 20+ wind and post holing snow...what more can you ask for.

      It was a great start to my 2011 snowkite season, hope everyone had as much fun as I did...now it is time for recovery.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
        I was liteski on a 15

        Eddy Petranek

        On Jan 8, 2011, at 4:21 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

        What size kite were u flying?

        James R. Tighe

        5420 W State St.

        Boise, Idaho 83703

        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

        jim@...

        www.gemstategymnastics.com

        Blue skies and 20+ wind and post holing snow...what more can you ask for.

        It was a great start to my 2011 snowkite season, hope everyone had as much fun as I did...now it is time for recovery.

        Eddy

      • mike stone
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
          Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

          -

        • Tonyswilliams
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
            Joey says you are welcome.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:18 PM, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

            Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

            -

          • Greg Danley
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
              Beautiful day on the Camas. Good start to the 2011 sailing season.

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>
              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 23:20:13 -0000