amazing Saturday session

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
      Blue skies and 20+ wind and post holing snow...what more can you ask for.

      It was a great start to my 2011 snowkite season, hope everyone had as much fun as I did...now it is time for recovery.

      Eddy
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011

        What size kite were u flying?

        James R. Tighe

        5420 W State St.

        Boise, Idaho 83703

        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

        jim@...

        www.gemstategymnastics.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
          I was liteski on a 15

          Eddy Petranek

          On Jan 8, 2011, at 4:21 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

          What size kite were u flying?

          James R. Tighe

          5420 W State St.

          Boise, Idaho 83703

          208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

          jim@...

          www.gemstategymnastics.com

          Blue skies and 20+ wind and post holing snow...what more can you ask for.

          It was a great start to my 2011 snowkite season, hope everyone had as much fun as I did...now it is time for recovery.

          Eddy

        • mike stone
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
            Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

            -

          • Tonyswilliams
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
              Joey says you are welcome.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:18 PM, mike stone <gs1ifx@...> wrote:

              Thanks for hanging that cool wind sock!

              -

            • Greg Danley
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
                Beautiful day on the Camas. Good start to the 2011 sailing season.

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 23:20:13 -0000