Late pass

  • Greg Danley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
      Just got a kitchen pass and am thinking of heading to the camas anyone else interested in going? Should be ready to leave eagle in 30mins.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011

        Really interested...but nobody is handing out kitchen passes at my house today

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
          Dang it anyway, any other passes to be had?

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:19:44 -0800 (PST)