Re: Snowkiting Idaho?

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
      Perhaps the best location is between Boise and Sun Valley. Just west of Fairfield, Camas Prairie is huge and the snow is good so far. Wind can be hit and miss though.

      Here's some recent video from Idaho's camas:
      http://kitesites.com/wp/2010/12/23/late-december-on-idahos-camas/

      There's also going to be a gathering in February:
      http://kitesites.com/wp/2010/10/29/snowkite-soldier-2011-better-than-kitsurfing/