Re: instructor wanting to kite/teach friends in Idaho???

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jakesteele2000"
      <jakesteele2000@...> wrote:

      > Hey,
      > I'm an IKO/PASA instructor originally from Boise and returning for
      > visit 8/31 - 9/11 and I'd like to find out where to go kiting in
      > Idaho. I have some friends I want to teach in Boise, so ideally it
      > would ba a place good for learning. Where is the best spot this
      time
      > of year?
      >
      > Also, we're thinking about a kiting/camping trip over labor day
      > weekend. Is anybody doing the same. It could be fun to get a
      group.
      > Where's the best place?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > jake
      >Eddys right with C.J.Strite being the most user friendly you can
      start at the dam and do a down winder .No rocks some trees. the
      overnighter around here is a bit tough its only 30 minutes to an hr
      to the kit spots .but the Gorge is a possibility 4and1/2 hr to 3mi
      canyon and the wind when its blow will go all day . unlike here 1 to
      2 hr in the moring at L.P and maybe 2 to 3 hr in the after noon at
      C.J.
      Steve