Re: Tuesday

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 21, 2010
      I will be heading up around 11. See you up there

      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
        Looking Good!

        Eddy
      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
          Cough, cough bring filters
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600
          To: Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday

          Looking Good!

          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
            Nasty. But still driving

            Eddy

            On Aug 21, 2012, at 6:35 AM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

            Cough, cough bring filters

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
            Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

            Looking Good!

            Eddy

          • tony williams
            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
              Resident Skunk took refuge from the wind under the dock we all walk on when catching kites. Seemed happy to stay there all morning.  I probably should have looked for refuge myself as the wind was nasty.
              Rodeo kiting today, figures, only brought big kite and big board.  But had fun. Sorry for you who got out late as it looks like it shut off quickly after I left.

              From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
              Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

              Looking Good!

              Message 6 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
                Well after smoking a pack and what not.  Goto work late park in different spot only to get side swiped by visitor...Doho

                Glad I got to kite this am otherwise I'd be a grumpy B!!!

                Eddy

                From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
                Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

                Looking Good!

                Eddy

              • Jim Tighe

                  From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
                  Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
                    Not the TT! That skunks.
                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:46:09 -0600
                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saw the Skunk but did not get skunked this morning.

                    From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
                    Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

                    Looking Good!

                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
                      Fortunately it is just paint about size a half dollar coins in 2 spots.

                      Eddy

                      On Aug 21, 2012, at 12:05 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

                      Not the TT! That skunks.

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
                      Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 21, 2012
                        Close enuf to put a "MoonEyes" sticker over? OO
                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                        From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
                        Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:40:11 -0600

                        Looking Good!

                        Eddy

                      • Bill Binegar
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 30, 2013
                          Four kiters today, Tony, Kelly, Brian and myself. One windsurfer Chris Lee. I was on the 17m and barely kept it going. Not sure how Brian, Kelly were able to go out there I believe both on 12. Tony on 14m probably had the best wind early although it did pick up near the end some.
                          Later, Bill

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 30, 2013

                            Thanks for the report.  Sounds about how it looked on the graph.  The random dips in the evening/morning wind are interesting.  Maybe some clouds or pockets of non-uniform air.

                            Did you find the wind better up the canyon?  Seems like when the water starts dropping the wind gets better up by “Beef Butte”.

                            How is the beach at Barclay?

                            -JBrick