Re: Tuesday

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 21, 2010
      I will be heading up around 11. See you up there

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      > Deerhaven is 11g16 and forecasted to rise. Last resort should be good all day. I f'd up and signed up for the company holiday bowling party this afternoon. I'll be at Westy's gaining a deeper insight for the 7 day waiting period...
      >
      > Darrel Thomas
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Dec 21, 2010, at 4:30 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > > You might get lucky mid day at last resort???
      > >
      > > Eddy Petranek
      > >

      > > On Dec 20, 2010, at 9:59 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> I'm planning on going up tomorrow sometime mid-morning to camas. Anyone wanna come?!
      > >> Rusty
      > >>
      > >> Sent from my iPhone

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3, 2017
        of course, it might even get used.  i hope.

        On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:39 PM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Same forecast as it's been for the last 2 days so my guess is it's going to be more foil boarding weather. If it's light wind in the morning are you taking your new foil up to the lake Jim?

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Jul 3, 2017 8:06 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        Hi wind gurus, is there anyone willing to shot a prediction for tomorrow?

        --
        Jim Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy