lp tuesday morning? anyone

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006

      is anyone going to lp on tues morning? if so anyone in the neighborhood of vista, my helpless ass would need a ride.

      ryan

      From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Cj Strike Session
      Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:33:54 -0600

      One of the best CJ Strike sessions I can remember, 8 kiters it was busy fun. This morning at LP was great also some of the steadiest wind I've seen up there.

      Anyway somebody left eyeglasses in my truck and blue jean shorts I think it might be John's. Also John you left your pump in boat.

      Did someone grab my Yellow pump and my new Ozone Gray pump with gage on it?

      Eddy