Cj Strike Session

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006
      One of the best CJ Strike sessions I can remember, 8 kiters it was busy fun. This morning at LP was great also some of the steadiest wind I've seen up there.

      Anyway somebody left eyeglasses in my truck and blue jean shorts I think it might be John's. Also John you left your pump in boat.

      Did someone grab my Yellow pump and my new Ozone Gray pump with gage on it?

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006

        is anyone going to lp on tues morning? if so anyone in the neighborhood of vista, my helpless ass would need a ride.

        ryan