Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

    Message 1 of 86 , Dec 12, 2010
      Yes

      Eddy Petranek

      On Dec 12, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Hi Eddy,
         Count me in. Is that albertsons by micron?

      Jason

      On Dec 12, 2010, at 11:27, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Looks like it is starting to switch, not 100% but I've got a hall pass.

      Leaving albertsons at 12;45

      If more than 2 of us are going I'll drive truck

      Let me know
      Eddy

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 86 of 86 , May 29, 2016
        It was a great morning, I've assisted for one and a half hour and I've seen plenty of fun.

        My inconvinience was just safety concern on self launch, I'm also an old guy and I don't like hazardous stuff.

        I normally plan to be first on the beach to alway have assisted launch, and I did so this morning too. Unfortunaly I've discovered I took my old windsurf harnes instead of the kitesurfing one.

        I leave pretty close by, however the drive back home pushed my from firts on the beach to last.

        I can tell, it was a great morning!