Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 12, 2010
      Yes

      Eddy Petranek

      On Dec 12, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Hi Eddy,
         Count me in. Is that albertsons by micron?

      Jason

      On Dec 12, 2010, at 11:27, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Looks like it is starting to switch, not 100% but I've got a hall pass.

      Leaving albertsons at 12;45

      If more than 2 of us are going I'll drive truck

      Let me know

      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 1
        We got to play at Last Resort but coverage is awful. This is the second worst I've kited at that location. Last yr was the worst. The rock garden is more sage than snow and almost impassible. If we don't get snow soon season may be over. Forecast for next week is rain and 45 degrees. 😳

        Eddy