Re: snowkite weekend???

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 12, 2010
      Good thing for friends.

      Now if we could all do something about wind???

      Waiting for the wind to switch.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      > Eddie,
      > You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
      > Westy
      >

      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > From: jwattboi@...
      > Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???
      >

      > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
      >
      > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
      >
      > Jason
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
      > >
      > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
      > >
      > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
      > >
      > > Eddy

    • ChrizzO
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
        Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
          Chrizzo,

          Wasn't me amigo.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
            Jason Watt aka new guy.  I'm pretty sure he found boots already.

            Eddy Petranek

            On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

            Chrizzo,

            Wasn't me amigo.

            -JBrick

            Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0
            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

            > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
            >
            > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
            >
            > Jason
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
            > >
            > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
            > >
            > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
            > >
            > > Eddy

          • Jim shultz
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
              Yo Chrizzo!  New Jason, think he found some boots already.

              Shultzy

              On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

              Chrizzo,

              Wasn't me amigo.