Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
      I was warned that if I had a kid I'd loose my toys ;-0

      Eddy Petranek

      On Dec 11, 2010, at 7:28 PM, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      Eddie,
      You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

      I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

      I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

      Jason

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
      >
      > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
      >
      > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
      >
      > Eddy

    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 12, 2010
        Good thing for friends.

        Now if we could all do something about wind???

        Waiting for the wind to switch.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

        > Eddie,
        > You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
        > Westy
        >

        > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jwattboi@...
        > Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
        > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???
        >

        > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
        >
        > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
        >
        > Jason
        >
        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
        > >
        > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
        > >
        > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
        > >
        > > Eddy

      • ChrizzO
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
          Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
            Chrizzo,

            Wasn't me amigo.

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
              Jason Watt aka new guy.  I'm pretty sure he found boots already.

              Eddy Petranek

              On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

              Chrizzo,

              Wasn't me amigo.

              -JBrick

              Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0
              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

              > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
              >
              > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
              >
              > Jason
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
              > >
              > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
              > >
              > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
              > >
              > > Eddy

            • Jim shultz
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                Yo Chrizzo!  New Jason, think he found some boots already.

                Shultzy

                On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                Chrizzo,

                Wasn't me amigo.