RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday was on

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11 8:29 PM
      Heading to CJ Strike sometime between 12 -3pm should be good session . If CJ is not working will head to river at pump house.

      Eddy 863-6966

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14 10:33 AM
        One of the best CJ Strike sessions I can remember, 8 kiters it was busy fun. This morning at LP was great also some of the steadiest wind I've seen up there.

        Anyway somebody left eyeglasses in my truck and blue jean shorts I think it might be John's. Also John you left your pump in boat.

        Did someone grab my Yellow pump and my new Ozone Gray pump with gage on it?

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14 3:35 PM

          is anyone going to lp on tues morning? if so anyone in the neighborhood of vista, my helpless ass would need a ride.

          ryan