RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
      Eddie,
      You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

      I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

      I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

      Jason

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
        I was warned that if I had a kid I'd loose my toys ;-0

        Eddy Petranek

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000

        I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

        I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

        Jason

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
        >
        > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
        >
        > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
        >
        > Eddy

      • geardaddyllc
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 12, 2010
          Good thing for friends.

          Now if we could all do something about wind???

          Waiting for the wind to switch.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

          > Eddie,
          > You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
          > Westy
          >

          > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > From: jwattboi@...
          > Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???
          >

          > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
          >
          > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
          >
          > Jason
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
          > >
          > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
          > >
          > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
          > >
          > > Eddy

        • ChrizzO
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
            Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
              Chrizzo,

              Wasn't me amigo.

              -JBrick

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                Jason Watt aka new guy.  I'm pretty sure he found boots already.

                Eddy Petranek

                On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                Chrizzo,

                Wasn't me amigo.

                -JBrick

                Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0
                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
                >
                > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
                >
                > Jason
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
                > >
                > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
                > >
                > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
                > >
                > > Eddy

              • Jim shultz
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                  Yo Chrizzo!  New Jason, think he found some boots already.

                  Shultzy

                  On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                  Chrizzo,

                  Wasn't me amigo.