wind sock

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010
      Anyone interested in sponsoring the wind sock this year? I've done it the past few years but since I'm not likely to be up there as much this year I don't have the time to get it up right now. The Ozone wind socks are $45 for large or $30 for small. Someone could always put ribbons back on the pole but they are hard to see and tell how strong the wind is.

      Sorry but I got more important stuff going on ;-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010
        Really?!?!?

        ...don't have the time to get it up right now.

        I don't think I was ever that busy with the babies.

        Regards,
        -Jason Brickner
        Olympus Controls
        (208)-475-4670

        On Dec 11, 2010, at 3:58 PM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        don't have the time to get it up right now.
      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010
          I'll spring. What size was the last one?

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone

          Really?!?!?

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2010