Re: snowkite weekend???

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010
      I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

      I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

      Jason

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
      >
      > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
      >
      > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
      >
      > Eddy

    • Mark Westerdoll
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
        Eddie,
        You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
        Westy

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jwattboi@...
        Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
          I was warned that if I had a kid I'd loose my toys ;-0

          Eddy Petranek

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000

          I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

          I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

          Jason

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
          >
          > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
          >
          > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
          >
          > Eddy

        • geardaddyllc
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 12, 2010
            Good thing for friends.

            Now if we could all do something about wind???

            Waiting for the wind to switch.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

            > Eddie,
            > You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
            > Westy
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jwattboi@...
            > Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???
            >

            > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
            >
            > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
            >
            > Jason
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
            > >
            > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
            > >
            > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
            > >
            > > Eddy

          • ChrizzO
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
              Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
                Chrizzo,

                Wasn't me amigo.

                -JBrick

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                  Jason Watt aka new guy.  I'm pretty sure he found boots already.

                  Eddy Petranek

                  On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                  Chrizzo,

                  Wasn't me amigo.

                  -JBrick

                  Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0
                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
                  >
                  > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
                  >
                  > Jason
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
                  > >
                  > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
                  > >
                  > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
                  > >
                  > > Eddy

                • Jim shultz
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                    Yo Chrizzo!  New Jason, think he found some boots already.

                    Shultzy

                    On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                    Chrizzo,

                    Wasn't me amigo.