RE: [snowkiteidaho] snowkite weekend???

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010

      Eddy,

      You can borrow my 13?, I think it’s a 13m.  I’m leaving for Vegas, hockey tournament ~3:30pm today, so call me.  Working now, but will be going home, dog to pound, kids from school, etc…but could leave it somewhere for you.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010
        I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

        I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

        Jason

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
        >
        > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
        >
        > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
        >
        > Eddy

      • Mark Westerdoll
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
          Eddie,
          You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
          Westy

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
            I was warned that if I had a kid I'd loose my toys ;-0

            Eddy Petranek

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: jwattboi@...
            Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000

            I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

            I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

            Jason

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
            >
            > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
            >
            > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
            >
            > Eddy

          • geardaddyllc
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 12, 2010
              Good thing for friends.

              Now if we could all do something about wind???

              Waiting for the wind to switch.

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

              > Eddie,
              > You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
              > Westy
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: jwattboi@...
              > Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???
              >

              > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
              >
              > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
              >
              > Jason
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
              > >
              > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
              > >
              > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
              > >
              > > Eddy

            • ChrizzO
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
                Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
                  Chrizzo,

                  Wasn't me amigo.

                  -JBrick

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                    Jason Watt aka new guy.  I'm pretty sure he found boots already.

                    Eddy Petranek

                    On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                    Chrizzo,

                    Wasn't me amigo.

                    -JBrick

                    Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0
                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
                    >
                    > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
                    >
                    > Jason
                    >
                    > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
                    > >
                    > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
                    > >
                    > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
                    > >
                    > > Eddy

                  • Jim shultz
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                      Yo Chrizzo!  New Jason, think he found some boots already.

                      Shultzy

                      On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                      Chrizzo,

                      Wasn't me amigo.