snowkite weekend???

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010
      Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.

      I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.

      Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?

      Eddy
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010
        LOL: all I have is a 15.  I guess one of us is screwed, or maybe we can share! I heard Brian and Heather might be passing thru sometime this week. Have you heard anything?. Maybe we can fly one of their new frenzys

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 10, 2010, at 7:18 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.

        I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.

        Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?

        Eddy

      • Dr. Binegar
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010

          Eddy,

          You can borrow my 13?, I think it’s a 13m.  I’m leaving for Vegas, hockey tournament ~3:30pm today, so call me.  Working now, but will be going home, dog to pound, kids from school, etc…but could leave it somewhere for you.

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 10, 2010
            I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

            I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

            Jason

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
            >
            > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
            >
            > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
            >
            > Eddy

          • Mark Westerdoll
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
              Eddie,
              You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
              Westy

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: jwattboi@...
              Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 11, 2010
                I was warned that if I had a kid I'd loose my toys ;-0

                Eddy Petranek

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000

                I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.

                I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.

                Jason

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
                >
                > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
                >
                > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
                >
                > Eddy

              • geardaddyllc
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 12, 2010
                  Good thing for friends.

                  Now if we could all do something about wind???

                  Waiting for the wind to switch.

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

                  > Eddie,
                  > You can use my Manta whenever you want. Are you Kidding? Do we need to call you Gearlessdaddy?
                  > Westy
                  >

                  > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: jwattboi@...
                  > Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:21:32 +0000
                  > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snowkite weekend???
                  >

                  > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
                  >
                  > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
                  >
                  > Jason
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
                  > >
                  > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
                  > >
                  > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
                  > >
                  > > Eddy

                • ChrizzO
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
                    Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 13, 2010
                      Chrizzo,

                      Wasn't me amigo.

                      -JBrick

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                        Jason Watt aka new guy.  I'm pretty sure he found boots already.

                        Eddy Petranek

                        On Dec 13, 2010, at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                        Chrizzo,

                        Wasn't me amigo.

                        -JBrick

                        Hey Brick lemme see if I still have some clicker boots. I dont have your number...371.7071 Chrizz0
                        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                        > I've got a 14.5 (Ion3 SLE). I'd be willing to share some time on it.
                        >
                        > I've tracked down all the gear except for some boots. Anyone have a pair of K2 clicker style boots, size 10.5 to 11.5? I bought an old snowboard that has clicker bindings. No luck so far on Craigslist or used sports store on Fairview.
                        >
                        > Jason
                        >
                        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Well kids, we have a system pushing in today then stalling and reversing Saturday. Some fresh snow should fall on the Camas.
                        > >
                        > > I think we have a chance of clearing on Sunday, so get your toys ready for a Sunday session at Last Resort. Looks like we will have SE flow, but this is an early guess.
                        > >
                        > > Now that I'm a daddy and on the Brickner/Hawk/Baker/father schedule. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for weekend wind ;-) I got my hall pass and ready to go. only problem is my biggest kite right now is an 11m. Anyone got a 15m they want to loan me?
                        > >
                        > > Eddy

                      • Jim shultz
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 14, 2010
                          Yo Chrizzo!  New Jason, think he found some boots already.

                          Shultzy

                          On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                          Chrizzo,

                          Wasn't me amigo.