Camas?

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      Camera looks good, wind is 13g14. Forecast is for NW9-14. Will it hold? I think I can go this afternoon...

      Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        Well maybe winds aloft 2;00pm forecast is calm and noa is trending down 7to8 now and deer haven 5to8
        Camera looks good, wind is 13g14. Forecast is for NW9-14. Will it hold? I think I can go this afternoon...

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
          Party pooper. Oh well. Still keeping my on it just in case.

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone