Thursday was on

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2006
      Steve was there earlier with a 5.5 windsurfing sail , but he switched to a kite about the time
      we got there.

      We got there about 7am and got a ride with Eddy upwind to I'll call it 'jason's' beach because
      he often launches there. Steve and Jason ruled the morning but I was keeping up better than
      ever before, I actually got upwind a little. Brad Mosell had a good ride, and Eddy got into it
      about half way through the morning.

      A great wind day - it appeared to shut down a little after 10...

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2006
        Looks like wind has shifted for a few days so Lucky Peak will not work until Sunday

        CJ Strike might work over weekend though.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2006
          Heading to CJ Strike sometime between 12 -3pm should be good session . If CJ is not working will head to river at pump house.

          Eddy 863-6966

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006
            One of the best CJ Strike sessions I can remember, 8 kiters it was busy fun. This morning at LP was great also some of the steadiest wind I've seen up there.

            Anyway somebody left eyeglasses in my truck and blue jean shorts I think it might be John's. Also John you left your pump in boat.

            Did someone grab my Yellow pump and my new Ozone Gray pump with gage on it?

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006

              is anyone going to lp on tues morning? if so anyone in the neighborhood of vista, my helpless ass would need a ride.

              ryan