Re: [snowkiteidaho] cabaerete

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
      And leave all this lush-ish snow??? I'm taking a snow day so if wind starts to blow I'll head to CV

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Idahokiteboard wrote:

      I stayed at a place called hacienda dominicana right in Cabarete clean and safe... Not sure where I will stay this time a friend of mine who lives there is supposed to hook me up ive got my fingers crossed for a studio penthouse above kite beach

      On Nov 30, 2010, at 5:18 PM, Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@...> wrote:

      <--static--intheclouds_lt.gif>
      Hey Billy,
      Where do you stay at in Cabaerete? (sp?)

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax