Re: [snowkiteidaho] Eddy, I want to try kiteboarding out!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      Cody

      Anytime. I hate begging people to kite so here is my number make sure you use it. I will happily teach you to kite. I ended up going to soccer fields at Columbia village.   863.6966

      Eddy

      On Nov 28, 2010, at 1:12 PM, "Cody Defield" <codydefield@...> wrote:

      Hi Eddy,
      It's Cody, Jake Brinkerhoff's brother-in-law. After talking with you today about kiteboarding I have been reading up on it (which led me to this group page) and watching some videos and it looks amazing! I really would like to come try it out sometime and get into it if you have time? Thanks!
      -Cody