Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Buying a kite, what size?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2010
      Jason

      I've got some prototype bindings that free the heel and mind.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Nov 28, 2010, at 9:03 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I'm 170. I have the 14.5 and just bought a leftover 09 9.5m Kahoona.

      Now, I need a board. I'm 6'2". What size board should I look for? I also think I just want step-in straps like my waterboard. I'm just looking to work on basic skills that I can carry over to water next year.

      Anyone have any recommendations on board/binding combo?

      Thanks,
      Jason