Holy smokes.... Say it isn't so....

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006

      This could be a VERY BAD thing for us.

      Read below….

      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2330266

      Just finished reading ALL the posts.  Whew…..

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
        Don't worry about it only we would bring something like this to their attention.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006

          And that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.  We don’t want anyone to bring this up with the Corp.  That is why I didn’t send this out to the Windsurfers (not that I think they would bring it up.)  I thought the fewer people to know the better.

          In the same token, I wanted all the kiters to be aware of the potential so we can be conscientious of when we land our kites on the beach when others are around, or when we get cut off by other boats, or wind up taking out by the spillway of the dam (which has happened to me in the past).  I guess what I am saying is two things.

          KEEP IT SAFE…

          KEEP A LOW PROFILE…

          I don’t know what I would do if I/we lost kiteboarding at Lucky Peak .

          -Jason

          Don't worry about it only we would bring something like this to their attention.

          Just finished reading ALL the posts.  Whew…..

          -Jason

        • Bolt, Jon
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
            ...we'd move to MEXICO....have to....what a great reason