May be windy tomorrow...

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2010
      It may happens with forecasted high in the mid 50s... Not sure if the high temp and peak wind will line up but you may want to keep an eye on it if you still want to kite and sail.

      I'm done for the season as couldn't find time off from work.  See you on the water... may be on the snow also. :-)

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
          There comes a day in every kiters life where they have to ask, "How badly do you want it?"

          Carpool?

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
            I wanna go, I wanna go! I can't go. Got a sick child at home. Needs her Da Da!

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: mike stone <gs1ifx@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:43:40 -0800 (PST)
            To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010

              Greg you are a good Da Da , Mike I will call if I get finished in time , if not give me a report

              From: mike stone <gs1ifx@...>
              Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:43:40 -0800 (PST)

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2010
                Thanks Brah! Would like to explore the other spots of cj. Maybe next year or after I get back from maui. Speaking of maui, do you know if our other brother went?

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:17:23 -0700