Cabarete Kite Beach Webcam | Kite boarding and kite surfing live from the Dominican Republic

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2010
    • Billy McMaster
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2010
        Steve
        Seems I should have gotten the ticket before I did the work. Never work for friends...Anyways Im still going to DR as soon as I buy my ticket I will let you know think I iwll try and get it before the end of the month super saver discount....lol

        Billy

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: stevelinane@...
        Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:07:24 -0700
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Cabarete Kite Beach Webcam | Kite boarding and kite surfing live from the Dominican Republic

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2010
          Billy,
          where in the DR so you fly to?

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: stevelinane@...
          Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:07:24 -0700

        • Billy McMaster
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2010
            I fly into Puerta Plata Dominican Republic...

            Billy

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: stevelinane@...