RE: [snowkiteidaho] lost kite

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      Not the first time someone has left a kite up there...

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        hey are you going up to lp tomorrow and is j bringing the boat if so may i tag along if not thats cool

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
          I've already got a lesson scheduled and don't have time to teach anybody else. After I'm finished teaching I plan on kiting and I need to leave at 9:30 am I can not sit around and wait or drive you.

          you can come if you want but make sure you know that you will be on your own gear with limited assistance.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 9, 2006
             I've got a small fishing boat to use for the next couple months so if I'm up there and anybody wants to ride in boat let me know.

            Thursday morning looks good. Up there at 7 am.