Sand in my shorts

  • Greg Danley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      Here's are some questions for you long time kiter's. Has anyone had issues with grains of sand getting in between the kites skin and bladder. How does one go about getting it cleaned out without taking the kite apart. Should I clean it out before flying it again, short of not letting it touch the ground how do I avoid this issue? Thanks Greg - looking for a session tomorrow!
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T