RE: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] LP Friday AM...

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010

      Yes, a good morning. First time out in a while for me. Water was a bit cool, but the “point” launch was great (thanks Jake). It seemed to back off a bit by the time I joined Betsy. It was gusty, but still good kiting/sailing.  Too bad I don’t know how to land my kite…. Greg (headed to Carlsbad soon) arrived just after I hauled it out to the water. And, Jim ( good try on the duck jibe)… was still having fun!!!

      Jack