  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Yes it was a Blowing this morning.  I was on the water by 10am on the 7.5 and trusty GO board.  I regretted that decision half way out to the channel.  the water was dark and " crud", there were waves as the wind was way up.  So I held on and powered up the canyon to sail with Betsy. She was JUMPIN!  I don't dare jump with the go board as it might break my ankle.  So I powered back to Turners and got the 112 L board and 6.2 sail.  I sloughed out as the wind dropped.  Tried to sail for 1/2 hour then came back to Turners for the GO board and 7.5 again.  Blasted back out cause the wind came back up.  So I held on and stayed out.  Jake and Greg were kiting so I hung with them for a while.  Man it was nice.  I guessed right and got in before the big drop.  Jake was in the middle of the lake with the kite down and Greg was headed in as I crossed the dam.  I think Jake had to swim out and Greg looked ok near shore.  The water is coming back up.  Great day wish more of you could have enjoyed it.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.