RE: [BSA] Morning report

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Geez... Looks like I shouldn't have let that West reading in Mountain home
      scare me off. Yesterday morning I drove to Twin Falls. It was very calm in
      Boise, but the minute I got a few miles east of Micron in Isaac Canyon, a
      10-15mph west wind was blowing. And blow it did, all the way to Twin.

      I guess I was imagining this wind again this morning shutting down LP. Glad
      you guys had a go of it. See you all tomorrow morning.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        J had an officially "Epic session" & Stayed upwind.
        New kid Brad was ripping it up for first time on his new gear. Still needs a few more sessions but did great.
        Jon did his normal play and make fun of Eddy
        Eddy Taught and got a 10 min session in.

        Tomorrow looks good see everyone out there at 7am

        Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:38 AM
        To: Boise Sailors Association

        To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
        Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs