RE: [snowkiteidaho] lost kite

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006

      Are you serious…. How do you forget your kite?

      Hope you find it.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        Not the first time someone has left a kite up there...

        Are you serious…. How do you forget your kite?

        Hope you find it.

        -Jason

        i think i left my kite at lp any one see it

      • john perry
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
          hey are you going up to lp tomorrow and is j bringing the boat if so may i tag along if not thats cool

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
            I've already got a lesson scheduled and don't have time to teach anybody else. After I'm finished teaching I plan on kiting and I need to leave at 9:30 am I can not sit around and wait or drive you.

            you can come if you want but make sure you know that you will be on your own gear with limited assistance.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 9, 2006
               I've got a small fishing boat to use for the next couple months so if I'm up there and anybody wants to ride in boat let me know.

              Thursday morning looks good. Up there at 7 am.